1. Is Tech Mentro an Institute or a Training Company?
Tech Mentro is the brand under which Swarnim Infosoft Pvt. Ltd. provides Training services. Swarnim Infosoft Pvt. Ltd. is a Noida Based Company that deals in Software Development, training and consultancy.
2. How Tech Mentro is different from other Training Companies?
The fundamental difference between Tech Mentro and other Training Companies is in the Quality and Methodology of Training. Basically modules/curriculum of all training companies are same, the difference is in delivery/implementation. In all sorts of training, it is the trainer that has major role to play. If trainer is good, training shall undoubtly be good. We can boast of having highly qualified, experienced and renowned professionals.
3. What is free demo?
All training courses offered by us are for professional students who have rich experience, such students can spot the quality of training by attending one lecture. Hence, we provide one free demo class to all our trainees so that they can judge on their own.
4. Do I need to provide any registration fee for attending free demo?
No, you don't have to pay anything to attend the demo class. You are required to pay the training fee after free demo only if you are fully satisfied and want to continue the training .
5. How can I register for free demo?
To register for free demo, visit our campus or call our counsellors on the numbers given on contact us page.
6. Shall I work on live project during my Training?
Yes, all the trainees shall work on live projects provided by Swarnim Infosoft Pvt. Ltd after completing their training part.
7. Shall I receive project and training ceritficates?
Yes, Training certificate shall be issued by Tech Mentro and Project Certificate shall be awarded by Swarnim Infosoft Pvt. Ltd.
8. Are there regular training programs for college students?
Yes, Tech Mentro conduct special training programs on week end for college students thoughout the year.
9. Is there any provision of taking breaks during exams?
Yes, students can take breaks during their exams and can resume it later without paying any fee. Apart from this, Students can attend batches for revision even after completion of their courses.
10. What is the fee of training programs?
Fee of different training programs vary according to the contents and duration. To find out Current fee of courses click following link.
11. Is there any facility of group discounts?
No, Tech Mentro doesn't offer any group or special discounts.
12. Can fee be paid in installments?
Yes, fee can be paid in two equal installments.
13. Is there any timing of labs?
No, Lab is open from 8 A.M. to 7 P.M. seven days a week. This time can be extended upto 12 MidNight if need arises.
14. What is the duration of classes?
In Week days (Monday to Thursday) 1.5 hour classes are conducted and in week ends (sat,sun) three hour classes are conducted.
15. Is there any Job Assistance after Training?
Tech Mentro doesn't indulge in false commitments of 100% job placement or assistance. We provide genuine job assistance in the form of job filtering, notification, interview preparation etc.
16. Does Tech Mentro provide free Training?
No, Tech Mentro don't provide free training.
17. How many students are enrolled in a batch?
Batch strength differ from technology to technology. Minimum batch strength at Tech Mentro is ten and maximum batch strength is one hundred fifty.
18. Are programming assignments given to trainees during Training?
Yes, Trainees are provided topic wise assignments of varying complexity during their training and their performance in the completion of these assignments determine their Grade for certification.
19. Does Tech Mentro provide Sun, Microsoft and Other Certification Training?
Yes, our course curriculum are so comprehensive and applied that any of our trainee can qualify these certification with ease. Most of our trainees have qualified certifications with above 90% marks.
20. Can I give certification examination at Tech Mentro?
No, Tech Mentro is not a prometric centre. We only deals in certification preparation.
Our Courses Are:
* All trademarks/registered trademarks are properties of their respective owners .