We provide 6 weeks industrial training in Java and Android to B.Tech, B.E. engineering graduates.
We provide 6 Months live project based industrial training in Java and Android to B.Tech, B.E., MCA, BCA students.
We provide customized and cost effective corporate training in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Android, and Angular JS.
Core Hadoop course is your first step to be a Big Data Hadoop Developer. This course is designed for those students and professionals who are interested in making their career as a Big Data Hadoop
Developer but want to test the water before taking the plunge. It will set the groundwork for them by introducing
the basic concepts, highlighting the career options and demonstrating applications of Hadoop and Map Reduce. After this course, trainees will know whether this field is for them or not, they
have the required skills for it or not. This course covers:
1. What is Big Data & Hadoop.
2. What is HDFS, Map Reduce & YARN.
3. Hadoop Installation and Configuration.
4. HDFS Architecture and commands.
5. Map Reduce Framework.
6. YARN architecture and workflow.
Knowledge of Core Java is prerequisite for this course.
This course is designed for those students and professionals who have completed the Core Hadoop Course and are now ready to make their career
as a Big Data Hadoop Developer. This course covers following Hadoop Eco System components:
1. Pig : Scripting based processing engine of Map Reduce.
2. Hive: SQL based processing engine of Map Reduce.
3. Impala: Parallel processing query engine of Cloudera.
4. Hbase: NoSQL database built over HDFS.
5. Sqoop: RDBMS to HDFS data transfer tool.
6. Flume: The stream processing tool.
Admission is valid for one year i.e students can revise the course any number of times if popular fee plan is opted.
Industrial training and course certificates are provided after the successful completion of each course.
We provide 100% placement assistance to all the students on the basis of monthly assessment tests.